Sunday, August 14, 2011

Raining Again...

Today was a stay-inside-all-day day, it's raining again.  I'm not complaining. After 4 years in the Gulf desert, I'm a pretty big fan of rain.  Though, I believe the locals are a little sick of it, it's been raining for 2 months.  But it makes for some cool
pictures:
Where did the rest of the buildings go???

This is only half the building!

Rainy days make for good relaxation.  Who says you always have to be going somewhere and doing something?  On today's relaxed list:
  • Coffee with my love
  • Extended yoga session
  • Extensive internet surfing
The latter offered several wonderful discoveries:

  • I love these ideas.  Not just because they're vegan, but because they challenge me as a vegan to be more compassionate to those with ideas different than my own. Aren't we all just trying to survive, best we can?
  • I love nature, and that she still has so much to show us. I also love how you can see the baby tadpoles inside the eggs!
  • Some people are SO talented (and clearly dedicated).  I never get tired of being inspired by the amazing Danny MacAskill.
Oh, and here's a picture of the rest of the NEATT building and 1st World Towers, across beautiful Central Park, on a sunny day!
Northeast Asia Trade Tower

No comments: