Sunday, October 7, 2012

The End is Near...

I haven't really fallen off the Vegan MoFo blogging wagon already; I swear.  But I'm in the final countdown for final exams, so all other (read as: more fun) activities have to take a back seat until it's all over on Tuesday.  That said, in between pulling my hair out over
uncompensated demand curves and economic incentive policy instruments, I do still have to eat. And while I haven't had time to post about said noshing, I have been keep photographic evidence.  So, until I've got a little more expendable time for waxing poetic, here are some pix of this weekend's eats.

To celebrate completion of exam #1 on Friday afternoon C & I went for lunch in Itaewon, to Wang Thai. Have heard plenty about it but had never tried it ourselves. It was super awesome, can't wait to return.

Spring roll appetizer and celebration glass of wine.

Oh green curry… Let me count the ways...

C's red curry was awesome too, spicy with tons of veggies.

One advantage of being in exam-prep-hell: you get dinner prepared for you!  C's study-break dinner tonight, veggie macaroni topped with Daiya vegan cheese, AND cheese toasts.  Carb-a-rific!  I'm quite certain this aided my study efforts this evening. That, and the smelly Hello Kitty highlighters.




No comments: