Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rainy Mac'N Cheese Day

Rain today, good day for homework, of which I did plenty.  Fought with
Google Docs (now Google Drive), learned about Jing and practiced Voice Thread.  And, key to all this, successfully tested the new wifi hub at the cabin.  We now have internet at the lake!

Puttered about sorting "stuff" for moving in; C dismantled the bbq.  But since the re-mantling was not forthcoming, I left to go make dinner elsewhere.  Limited veggies in the fridge and my personal summer cheese consumption goals led to baked Mac'N Cheese tonight.   It sure is too bad that C wasn't home to share.

Is it wrong to eat the entire thing myself?

Seriously, this was so good.

Tomorrow we're headed back into Sudbury overnight, but I will post some lake pix.  I've taken them already, just not downloaded.  In the meantime, cheesy dreams...




No comments: